SKT 3.78% $2.47 sky network television limited.

Ann: Offer Document, page-32

1. 31 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    @MarsC

Another ridiculously priced company. I saw you in the asx kgn thread as well. I couldn't find a better priced company then Kogan in March and in June it looks to be SKT.

I scanned through all the financials of the asx 200-300 about two weeks ago and noticed sxl was the only ridiculous buy and thankfully they had a run up but after taking my profits way too early i came across this similar looking financials Company and hope to not take profits as early this time...

Just looking at the financials the debt SKT has is smaller then most media companies in Australia and after this split the balance sheet won't even be looking like an issue anymore compared to the likes of SXL or SWM.

I mean looking at the EBITDA which I like as it is ignores amortising the intangibles and depreciation even if we have a bad year below what is expected and get 160million in ebitda.

the current market cap is insane for having an attractive balance sheet and that kind of cashflow. But that is what downtrends do, fear over logic...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SKT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.