WGX 3.07% $2.35 westgold resources limited.

Ann: Offer for Musgrave Now Open and Completion of Despatch, page-50

1. 11,713 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6155
    Hey Wassa,

well done on the SLR entry. If I had not been allocating capital elsewhere, I think your choice and timing is excellent.
    As for what SLRs share price might do.... all depends if they try another corporate move. I think the Gwalia asset a good one, just run by a very poor team.

Other than RED, I struggle to think of any sort of acquisition that SLR might move on, other than if a major devests something. But.... I am not over what is on offer in Canada (clearly SLR have a longer term plan for Canada, but... I just find most of their projects too complicated to see the real value).

SLR is interesting also, because of it's huge tax losses. It can likely acquire a gold producer that is actually making good money, and have some serious tax advantages, unlike some of SLRs peers. If SLR was ever to be more open about its mine life (even just out to 5 years), I would feel much more confident in buying the stock, but... the MD has made it clear, forward guidance past 12 months, is just not on offer.

btw - keep being critical! Though this week my pessimistic views have been wrong across the board cool.png

Today's WGX announcement is pleasing on so many levels.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.35
Change
0.070(3.07%)
Mkt cap ! $1.113B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.35 $2.37 $2.30 $4.975M 2.130M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 18239 $2.34

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.36 9329 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WGX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.