SPA 0.00% 1.7¢ spacetalk ltd

Not a problem. Please consider the following in conjunction with...

1. 13,866 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3977
    Not a problem. Please consider the following in conjunction with my earlier post. While that chart contributed to my decision to take profit at higher prices, the sp has corrected a fair bit since then and the rankings have now started improving. I would expect a big improvement in rankings into Christmas. News of further expansion into Europe might come at any time. So while selling at higher prices worked out to be a good move so far, selling any now might prove to be not so good on timing. However that could depend on what we see in the next update and the chart tells me not to expect a big improvement on the previous period for ANZ. The sales in the UK will contribute to overall sales but they will need to show better results than ANZ to get me to buy again. I.e, ANZ is looking disappointing so we need to see stronger results in Europe to get the sp back into a more sustainable climb rather than the cyclical moves higher and lower that we have now seen in the last 12 months. The next update will be very important IMO.
    My decision to move on with the majority of my investment was also influenced by my finding other stocks that I considered had more likely upside or offered attractive trading opportunities. PET was one such trading opportunity but thankfully I got out at the right time because that ended up correcting more than MWR. Just switching to PET and holding wouldn’t have worked out as well but what happens from here might be a different story depending on the news we get from the trading update and on expansions. Considering the chart I’d be more hopeful on expansion news than the trading update and for me that is a problem- I don’t like to invest on hope. That worked out when this was $1 and the product looked new, high quality and a great idea but with a higher mc, sales need to back up the higher mc. IMO this now needs to show evidence that the Europeans are going to be buying the product more readily than the Australian market has post Christmas. Until I see that, I won’t be buying. I also don’t expect to see that in the short term or in in this update because the UK rankings have also been drifting lower after promisingly climbing initially through SKY. I think we will now need to see B&M stores in the UK and better buying by the UK public in those stores than we are currently seeing in Australia.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.007M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 171311 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 59814 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.