SPX 0.00% 0.8¢ spenda limited

Ann- Official Release of Spendas Name at 8.00pm AEST Aug3, page-2

1. 14,814 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1369

HOT COPPER RELEASE 3r AUGUST 2021 20:00hr AEST

THE NAMING OF SPENDA THE BLUE WHALE

Key Highlights

So ladies and gentlemen if I can use these terms lightly on some of you, the journey to name SPENDA has finally and officially come to a conclusion. It seemed long and arduous to a few punters but coincidentally it has coincided with the first very good day for some time.

Firstly the honourable mentions. Tailored548 with ‘SQUIRT’ was one but I think it failed to take into consideration the sex of Spenda our blue whale. If you do not already know, our Spenda is a hermaphrodite, being born from the gods Herma and Aphrodite. If you think a squirt is what comes out of one part of Spenda’s genitalia, I reckon you would also say that Mount Everest is a small hill.

Secondly Misschow with ‘BLUEY’ , a quintessential expression showing fondness and warmness to anyone or anything adorned with the title but since there are no ginger or red hairs on Spenda’s body, the name just fell ever so closely short.

Thirdly, MissSimpleLife with Jonah was definitely in the mix but failed to understand the sexuality of our whale. Spenda can be all things to all people. B2B can mean back to back. A hump whale could be a mate for Spenda as Spenda matures.

Fourthly, Denzelcurry12 had a beaut in Floatey. It’s good, but I think it failed to consider that most blue whales actually spend most of their time swimming. Close but no cigar.

Lastly in the colour theme we had Coaching with ‘Spendy’. Spendy the Spenda whale isn’t bad, but like the Olympics scoring for many sports, this might have just missed by point oh one.

Fellow Cirralto shareholders, Cirralto option holders and interested parties, I have great pleasure in announcing that the name of our blue whale, our Balaenoptera Musculus the largest animal that has ever existed is ‘Bigga the Spenda’ whale. Congratulations to Fiendish and to everyone else.

- ENDS -

About Cirralto

Cirralto Limited (ASX:CRO) is a transaction business supplying industries with a broad range of B2B payments, digital trading software and integrated solutions. What this exactly means I have no frickin idea but when you have 80 staff working their collective asses off based on the dream, the sweat, the tears and the aspirations of a man known mysteriously as the Goat, I think it’s a winner baby.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $21.31K 2.781M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 17406375 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2223530 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ 701844
Last updated 15.56pm 31/05/2024 ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.