IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Ann: Official Supplier and Research Partner - ONE Championship, page-50

1. 1,869 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1472
    I got no issue with you Jackson, I am often a contrarian and welcome contrarian views. Social Media can often be mindnumbingly pumpy or biased at times but generally would like any negative posts to come with genuine analysis, but hey its always easy to say something in a one-liner and walk away with no skin in the game.

This BOD is great, Widdows, Valentine and now Dr Sud make up a fantastic team to send us into the stratosphere. The mouth guard dental biz is not the greatest I will concur, and really is not the reason why the market cares. I bought a lot when the 4 trial deal with CannVaLate was announced around 2c, but held an initial position earlier from last year's little trading fiasco.

The Dental Biz should be a STRENGTH not a weakness and I definitely agree with you about the cash burn. The dental biz should generate profit and increasing revenues, decreasing costs as they have been doing honestly for the past year or so. Once we are FCF+ on dental biz, and cashed up from our oppies, IHL likely wont need another CR before they start to sell MedCann products through the CannVaLate distribution network used by 230 Million MC+ Althea Group. The dental biz should be our advantage over the other medcanns and bios who make piss all revenue if not NONE and burn millions per quarter. I hope that the BOD can manage to do so in a quick timeframe, because honestly once we get that done there is practically ZERO downside from these levels.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.