MNB 0.00% 5.0¢ minbos resources limited

Ann: Offtake Agreement with Angola's Largest Food Aggregator, page-124

1. 13,735 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3939
    Your old stock FYI shows how a stock can do nothing for a long time and then out of the blue, it can rally and just keep rallying. I don't remember what started the rally but getting the Alcoa JV MOU kept it going. In an earlier post you said MOU's are worth less than dunny paper. That proved true eventually for FYI after Alcoa walked away but that MOU probably made you a lot of money with the stock rallying from under 5c to 87c in a year. 20 fold increase in a year made that a very valuable MOU for some holders. Even after Alcoa walked, long term holders had the opportunity to sell for an eight fold increase.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5445/5445250-ee7d790ce11cbff5d5208c5f6570c673.jpg

Before anyone sees that as a reason not to trust MOU's, A4N was another HPA stock like FYI and A4N also rallied hard but has held its gains to date.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5445/5445257-e49b25f755898b490143f41b9fcb5d03.jpg

Most MOU's are worthy and MNB's MOU with Carrinho will almost certainly fit that category. Partly because it is binding and especially because MNB's low cost fertiliser is ideal for many of the small farmers that Carrinho is relying on to feed its factories.
    While the binding offtake is conditional on effectiveness of the fertiliser, the fertiliser has already been thoroughly tested with IFDC assistance over a number of years and across multiple crop types both in greenhouse and field trials. Results have been excellent, especially for a low cost fertiliser. I can understand the condition being put in the MOU as a safeguard but the risk of that condition cancelling the MOU is minimal considering all of the very successful IFDC trials.
    MNB's sp is gradually trending higher and giving solid returns but the mc is sill very low at under $100mill.
    Following the tech study results, it's easy to be confident that the green ammonia project will a big project as far as earnings are concerned. I wonder if an MOU for MNB with a major company to develop this project will do for MNB something similar to what the Alcoa JV MOU did for FYI. The stock goes from one where the market gives it zero value to a stock where the market believes the project will be developed and gives it a big valuation years ahead of development and production. FYI's MOU was not binding and it was conditional on test results so a much risker MOU but the market didn't care.
    MNB's binding MOU for phosphate is not something to write off as valueless. I'm hoping an MOU for the green ammonia will light a fire under the sp. Otherwise, as long as the uptrend continues, long term holders continue to see the value of their investment rise. I think the ones complaining about the sp are the investors or traders that are not doing well out of trading the large swings in the sp. Long term holders have nothing to complain about. The sp has gone from around 5c to 12c in 2.5 years and anyone in 6 months earlier is up 6 fold in 3 years. Much better returns ahead IMO.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5445/5445285-3351d33bb7c673de9049812177202151.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.1¢ 4.9¢ $38.62K 770.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 487198 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 82000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.