ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 612 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 225
    Announcements we are due to hear or possibly coming.
    1. PFS Green Ammonia. Has it started, when it's finishing .
    2. Partner announced for Green Ammonia.
    3. Land official allocated and agreed upon for GA.
    4. Outstanding offtake for rest of first year production of phosphate. Will the Chinese want off-takes this year for P4 feed at their phosphorus plant in China ?
    5. Final financing for phosphate and will
    this include the outstanding 5M USD ? Will the cornerstone just make it up to 30M USD and include an off-take for them ? Also possibly including on the financing maybe additional info of when to double the plant's capacity to feed the P4 production in China or
    possibly when a Scoping/technical study may start for P4 production at Cabinda ? A lot happing in the background regarding this. Could we see a Partner announcement on this even before the GA ?
    6. Construction updates and confirmation of next packages being started once civil"s and concrete pads are all completed. This also includes how the mine is coming along, stock piles prepared etc getting ready for commissioning.
    I as a longer term investor would like more regular updates and boxes ticked more often. Gives us less
    time to avoid being slowly sold down as seems to happen regularly here by the shorter term traders. If we keep having large intervals between news it's hard to get any momentum. Lots of good points being discussed here on HC for both sides of MNB. The company doesn't seem to be to bothered as they just keep going about their business and methodically keep ticking the boxes. Completion of funding seems to be the next Box we want to see ticked. Cant see any reason why this can't be completed shortly being Lyndsay and the cornerstone were just together last week in Angola
    and obviously knew of the offtakes completion.
    Question remains what will be the terms and conditions of that term sheet ? I feel there is a possibility of an upfront offtake of our lower grade phosphate for The Chinese possibly to cover the outstanding amount.
    Anyway, time will tell. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
-0.003(6.52%)
Mkt cap ! $37.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.2¢ $68.99K 1.545M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 67894 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 190433 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.