MNB 1.61% 6.1¢ minbos resources limited

Ann: Offtake Agreement with Angola's Largest Food Aggregator, page-191

1. 503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 158
    I believe that any trust issues that you and others might have with Lindsay's milestone delivery date estimates will be laid aside pretty quickly when the project is delivered and the sp should then reflect the expected earnings. That's what I'm looking forward to.

Of course when the project is delivered the sp will then start to reflect expected earnings. But you cannot say "as long as it is delivered, we are happy". There is something called the time value of money. Delays well ... delay the sp appreciation to target value, which affects the return we have on the stock. If the delays had been communicated in advance with transparency, this sideway movement of sp could have been predicted, and capital allocation(i.e. our investment money) could have been parked elsewhere with a better return and then come back here to be reinvested in MNB for a better return.

By your logic, if MNB is involved in a delay which makes the construction and operations of GA only start in 10 years time, so sp only moves to $1 in 10 years time, that will be the same as a $1 target in 4-5 years time?

When you have sp target in 6-12 months and believing in Lindsay's words at face value the way you do, as at June 2022, you probably would have predicted sp by December 2022 of 30c+ (i.e. close to the NPV value). Where is it now?

I would be happy if in 6-9 months, this stock reaches 20c, being mindful of delays again.
    Last edited by riverflows: 29/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.