MNB 1.92% 5.1¢ minbos resources limited

Ann: Offtake Agreement with Angola's Largest Food Aggregator, page-206

1. 587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 217
    This would also depend on how funding for future projects is decided. If a funding partner comes on board for either project and funds the project for a 50:50 share in profits then we would not need much cash up front. But if we can fund some our projects in cash then we get to keep the rights and profits for those projects. Less debt equals either less dilution or less paying back over time. Only thing is how long it will take to bank up enough money.... The future projects will need all the studies to be completed before a FID can be made. So this may give the company time to bank up some cash. Keep in mind the GA project is looking to come in at, 700 Million $ So I can't see this project being done with out us partnering with a bigger player, which I believe is well underway currently. As for the P4, well we haven't got anymore info on this really to speculate other then it's the Chinese consortium that will be the driver behind this and I would think they will fund and be the technical partner. I wouldn't be surprised if they try to obtain more of Minbos as a company increasing their voting power and company direction as time goes on. Just my thoughts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.001(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $44.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.2¢ 4.9¢ $22.43K 441.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 68328 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 92283 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.