VRC 0.00% 0.3¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Offtake Agreement with Major Graphite Distributor, page-103

1. 344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Best to just ignor him Peliatan... Anyone can come up with their own calcs and analytical info to suit their argument, unlicenced advice

For anyone interested I saw this article...it touches on recovery in mill processing of graphite. From what I read, VRC with such a high recovery percentage of 93% is very good if compared with others. From what Im hearing in their Ann's, hardly any deleterious elements....

Graphite Mining - Processing secrets.
    https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/graphite-mining-processing-secrets-wilhelm-reitz

"Many investors and new graphite venture companies look at the attractive ore deposit with big flake size distribution appearances but are not aware of the sometimes intense graphite particle losses during the milling process needed to achieve high grades. Most if not all graphite deposits have impurities sticking to the individual graphite flakes no matter how big or small the flakes and these impurities needs to be removed before high grades can be achieved. Most of the time these impurities cannot be removed with floatation process alone no matter how many times you float the graphite. Newbies will soon realise that even with numerous floating the grade will come to a standstill simply because the unwanted particles sticking to the graphite needs a more aggressive action to remove them which cannot be achieved by floatation alone. More aggressive action normal comes in the form of grinding or milling but here great care needs to be taken not to over mill causing losses of valuable bigger flakes. The more you grind the more flakes will be grind into finer particles and the same counts for the aggressiveness of the milling process."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.