VRC 0.00% 0.3¢ volt resources limited

I think you've asked how and when and if the company will be...

1. 334 Posts.
    I think you've asked how and when and if the company will be raising funds already.
    We get it that you are concerned about this topic, so no need to ask again when you have already asked. If no one is giving you a response, it's because they don't have an answer either. If they provide their speculative reasons, then take it with a grain of salt if it doesn't sit well with you.
    If only we knew all the answers, however believe me, this will be answered in due time whether we go into voluntary administration or not.
    So please refrain from the constant questioning and wait for the announcement where all your questions will surely be answered.

I'm not saying to not ask these questions, but we've been to'ing and fro'ing on this same topic for much too long. If your concerns lie with raising funds, don't purchase until this has been addressed by the company. Once they have provided shareholders with the answer, feel free to buy in then.

I am more than happy to read discussions from both sides of the argument as you and others have stated on numerous occasions, this is a discussion forum.

I mean no harm
    Last edited by dickle123: 23/06/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.