VRC 0.00% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Volt will not sell 95% TGC concentrate for $1,600/tonne....

1. 223 Posts.
    Volt will not sell 95% TGC concentrate for $1,600/tonne. Seriously, you guys do not have a realistic understanding of current concentrate pricing.

Go and speak to some of the other companies. I'm not cross promoting that company, I don't own it and I'm not telling you to buy it. However, it is a good peer comparison because they have a similar production scale to Volt. Do you think they would estimate $800/tonne if they could really sell it for $1,600/tonne? And we are talking about a 97% TGC product versus VRC at 95%.

I don't understand the concept of trying to moderate and shut down any view different to yours. If you don't want me to be negative please go and demonstrate that I'm wrong. You keep asking for facts and I've just highlighted a company with a better base line product and similar production strategy to Volt. Do you really think VRC will sell a lower spec product for twice the price? And by the way, selling concentrate to a spherical producer does not increase the selling price for Volt, but it is a good strategy to deal with a company like that.

I understand you guys are very long the stock so you want it to succeed. That's fine, but this is forum and we are not all going to agree.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $9.067K 1.732M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150000 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 21748710 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.25pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.