KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Ann: Offtake Agreement with Mitsui, page-33

1. 1,178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244

Timelines will be very interesting now that there is an identified buyer for the excess spod.

Will they be shipping spod to Mitsui whilst the refinery is being built, one would hope so.  The early cash flow will come in very handy for paying some of the refinery costs, not a lot but everything counts.

Whilst we focus on who KDR are signing agreements with I wonder what SQM are doing with thier portion of production, are they also supplying Tesla and Mitsui and at what % and revenue. I wonder if the terms would be the same as KDR, probably not.

The DFS will be very interesting reading when it comes to time lines now and the projected cost of production of spod and initial production volumes before the refinery is commissioned.

I still suspect the shorters will do their thing with this announcement and the sp will probably get forced down again.  Whilst we need the ministers decision for a kick the main issue holding big buyers back is around funding, if and when this is put to bed then we may see sustained big buying, otherwise still just a trading stock atm.

I cannot see a $3 party before funding is sorted, I hope I am very wrong but the market seems hell bent on holding prices down.

Come on collinsstreet get your but into gear and get the next announcement out.

Rayda

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.