ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Hi Accaeric, I found the BD you posted from PLS 1-20/4, interesting to see UBS buying lol. Would you mind posting some for 13-19th inclusive please.

Interesting that on 24/4 there were 50m shorts out on PLS and def haven't had a chance to cover all that since it was in TH most of the time. I haven't looked at the FA timeline in detail for a while but it suggests that they are pretty confident it will stay lower for a while. Development is statistically the worse time for a miners SP and so maybe there is more to come. I like the capitulation selling/accumulation and it was setting up for a great pattern but today's gap open and supply has kind of shafted that.

Id be interested to see whether the brokers that were buying on 13, 18, 19/4 have been selling today for a quick flip or whether its trapped retail getting out now. Will make all the difference in my opinion.

@accaeric seeing you've prob studied a lot of BD have you made any observations as to how shorts are generally reported on that? Like if UBS borrows 2m shares and then shorts them does it just show as 2m sales (or is the borrow recorded in the BD as a "buy"?)

Well played to those that bought low last week and sold the gap. I didnt pull the trigger

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.10
Change
0.050(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $9.335B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.21 $3.26 $3.08 $87.12M 27.65M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 195050 $3.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.12 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.