NRZ 10.0% 1.1¢ neurizer ltd

Ann: Offtake Heads of Agreement signed with Daelim, page-27

1. J L
    1,696 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164
    Cheyene, You elegantly present a logical, understandable, and powerful argument. I agree almost totally with your assessment.

At no time, to my recollection, have I doubted the technical viability, and to some extent, the commercial viability of this project, and I see the positives and can readily argue in its favor if I wish. I am far too old to become a long term holder, hence my focus is short term only.

My focus is on short term finances and resultant share price, and also the long term effects of excessive dilution. But it doesn't sit well with a few posters. Posters are generally reluctant to discuss anything difficult or unpleasant, eg the "Agreement" and its possible impact in the near future.

I see the share price being low for some time (I don't know for how long) until greater certainty and further de-risking, excites the market and large investors. I think LCK could have a battle in finding funding, other than by general CRs. to see it through the design, construction and commissioning phases. I think any funding during this period would be dilution intensive. If this is so, share price might might struggle. That, in no way reflects on the viability and success of the project. Just my thoughts, time will tell, but it should not stifle vigorous and spirited debate. J L.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.3¢ 0.9¢ $112.0K 9.997M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 206728 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 85000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.