RNU 1.15% 8.8¢ renascor resources limited

I do not understand why people are just focussing on the...

1. 84 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    I do not understand why people are just focussing on the binding/non-binding element of the MOU. Having a contract with company like Hanwa itself is a big step forward, I am sure it would go binding soon - same like it happed with the China biggest battery supplier. There are lots of good stuff happening that we cant ignore... RNU is the world's second largest graphite known source, better technology to produce efficiently, MOU with china, farm in agreement with Rio Tinto, part of the EU battery alliance - gives access to a larger EU market, Australian govt's support, Gold on the side, now MOU with Hanwa... And remember, all of this happening just on the basis of the first phase. Imagine if they start exploring the second and third phases!

If you combine all the above with whats happening in EV space, you get the bigger picture. Its a matter of time when we would hear some big names from EU and around the world entering into off-take agreements just look at the announcement timeline of the company. I believe in RNU story and its management, IMO it could break $1by end of the year. IMO, this is the type of stock that one should hold for the long run if someone wishes to change his/her future financial security.

Good-luck to all the holders! The swaying would go away as soon, GOLD news is on the way and many more good news to come!

Cheers,
    CM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.001(1.15%)
Mkt cap ! $223.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 9.0¢ 8.8¢ $293.0K 3.300M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35000 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 55606 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.