RNU 1.14% 8.7¢ renascor resources limited

It’s definitely not a ‘MOOT.’ BLAH BLAH BLAH Recycling What???...

1. 721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 310
    It’s definitely not a ‘MOOT.’ BLAH BLAH BLAH Recycling What??? That’s a good 5 to 10 years away before that becomes feasible! RNU has the Largest deposit In the world outside the dodgiest contenent AFRICA DYOR right here in the greatest resources rich Tier 1 mining country in the world! Recycling won’t even be 1/50th of that profit! . RNU has 3 xMOU’s signed off with the biggest players in the Battery Production Game DYOR

Don’t start crying when your deposits get bought out by a big Chinese Business Man with with a few 18ct Diamond encrusted Rose Gold Rolex Day Date presidents and a Big Louis Vuitton duffel bag full of Cash.

Last time I checked every Australian mine in AFRICA was getting bought out by CHINA. Just to top it off Africa is full of Dictators and riddled with some of the worst crime in the world with absolutely no modern Infrastructure and no OH+S! African Dictators do not honour contracts all they honour is who has the most money! And trust me China has a lot more cash than any Aussies!

What’s taking AVZ so long to get things going in the Democratic Republic Of Congo???? The’ve be sitting on the world’s largest Lithium Deposit for years with absolutely no progress! The Infrastructure needed to be built to ship that Lithium out will probably out way the profits of the actual mine! And not only is the place struggling with controlling COVID-19 They have EBOLA outbreaks Every year to manage aswell DYOR Just to make matters worst China is building its first ever Military Base outside China in Africa so they can cement there control even more DYOR!

I’m fine thank you with keeping my money within TIER 1 Mining Australia at least I can sleep at night knowing my money is safe investing with RNU! BTW when it comes to Australian government Funding and support I’m sure RNU will definitely have the advantage over any mining company outside this magnificent country because at least the Government will know there money will be safe and well invested and even better provide more employment for AUSTRALIAN’S not African Or Chinese cheap slave Labour . DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.