TON 10.0% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Ann: Offtake Term Sheet Signed with Haida Graphite, page-36

1. 3,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    should this stinking rotten, filthy, unjust, unfair and company destroying option come to a need to vote,
    then IMO, I do not believe it will come down to a show of hands at all.

the value and worth is far to great and not just another day in rome with romans voting.

likely there would be a mail out or online option to vote.
    where conflict arise is votes will be stacked against most holders as most holders also just tend to leave it to the next guy to save the day to vote but this is where using management could get the upper handy which is by picking up non voters votes which by proxy.

with regards to proxy,  should holders Not Vote, then the board and management will obtain that vote by default so hence its important to Vote No and make sure other holders also do this too if you dont want to ever see this  "stinking rotten, filthy, unjust, unfair and company destroying option" come to light.

so as I have said previously, should we even have to vote on such crap option?
    then holders have every reason to doubt this board and management thus ask our box ticking PCrobot MD to also step down as his interests are not aligned with that of shareholders.

not a nice discussion I know but I just want to cut to the chase here and address bad management head on and get sound, focused and driven management working for shareholder interests in.

I know many do not like to hear that, but what you going to do, trust these cronies whom just want to give near third of our quality asset company to other rich dudes in suits for reasons completely unknown to shareholders?

no, no way on earth do I want to see this go to vote, nor do I wish to continue supporting management after seeing them allow our upside to be stripped, reduced, de-railed for their own hidden agenda's!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.