CXO 3.19% 9.1¢ core lithium ltd

Ann: Offtake Update, page-75

1. 2,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3765
    Just read the announcement. Gareth you just won my respect!

Saying no to Tesla, given the size of the brand in the EV world and the general pressure mounting would not have been easy but I sincerely believe that if Tesla were offering a decent deal then Core would have taken it.

Clearly Tesla were probably low balling us hard on either the price being offered or the terms so rightfully, knowing the deck is heavily in our favour Gareth choose long term prosperity over a quick sugar hit.

Very happy the board chose not to capitulate for the sake of brand alignment, particularly given the limited benefits that come with shooting yourself in the foot to be with the cool kids. There's just too much money to be made here to take bad deals to too many other business partners who will want their foot in the door now that the opportunity exists.

Glad they kept the door open too for the future. If Tesla wanna come back, by all means but hopefully this will inform them were not gonna be push overs and inspire others to do so as well. Next time do better Tesla.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
-0.003(3.19%)
Mkt cap ! $194.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.4¢ 9.4¢ 9.0¢ $920.3K 10.02M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 803609 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 24465 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.