OGC 0.00% $2.20 oceanagold corporation

re: Ann: OGC Announces CDN$93,300,000 Bought ... I remember...

1. 5,583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    re: Ann: OGC Announces CDN$93,300,000 Bought ... I remember speaking to the management a couple of years ago about the debt levels of the company and their ability to repay it. They had this crazy idea that they could from the cash flow from the NZ operations, I had a nice chuckle. Cash flow from NZ is negative and the creditors want their money back and the company is DESPERATE.

They're selling shares to brokers (like Macquarie) for $3 and they will then on- sell these shares to clientele. Who will obviously dump the shares when they realise they've been sold a lie. I'm dying to hear Macquarie's sale pitch on this to gullible investors.

Key Points in Presentation:
    "The views, opinions and advice provided in this presentation reflect those of the individual presenters only. No representation, or warranty, express or implied, is made as to the fairness, accuracy, completeness or correctness of the information, opinions and conclusion contained in this presentation."

At this point I'd stop reading, but I was interested to see what lies were contained within.

"Increased production and decreasing cash cost profile"
    "Increasing cash flows from four operating mines"

LMAO... did they not read their own financial summary posted on slide 31?

Production decreasing ~ -20%
    Cash costs up ~ +25%
    Cash flow decreasing -25%
    Operating Profit crashing ~ -80%
    Net Profit in the NEGATIVE in an increasing gold price environment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.