OGC 0.00% $2.20 oceanagold corporation

Ann: OGC Enters Into $78.5 Million Gold Prepayment Arrangement, page-23

1. 8,089 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    Thank you Fengels for recommending a delightful drink. I must try it. Before I do could I just point out that my understanding is that the mine is called Didipio and is a different spelling from Dipidio which is the way you have twice spelt it in your post above. A minor point perhaps but it could make a difference when googling though I see that Google actually self corrects to the proper accepted spelling.

The point I was making is that I read the article and as I am not unfamiliar with journalism I believe i detected the nature and tone of the article which is the main point that i was making. It was intended to cast a negative hue on the information selected in its presentation. It was intended to be negative about the prospect of OGC getting approval.

I have no doubt that if Duterte wanted to then he would find a way to oust OGC out of Didipio and the Philippines. It wouldn't surprise me. Anyone who uses his position of power to sanction the cold blooded murder of anyone who might be accused of being a drug dealer is hardly an upholder of justice.

Maybe it would be a good thing if OGC got out of the Didipio and put that effort behind it. Certainly its share price would not be dragged down by this ridiculous preoccupation with Didipio's status and problems.
    However, OGC has still managed to achieve high awards in its operations at Didipio. Yet in spite of that the old saying applies that you can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs.

I appreciate your input to the debate generally Fengels but I certainly have a viewpoint as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.