OGC 0.00% $2.20 oceanagold corporation

Fengels,A question - if you’re so appalled by your belief that...

1. 16 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Fengels,

A question - if you’re so appalled by your belief that OGC has “ridden more than a little roughshod of the local communities affected by their mine ... dating back years and years”, why would you hold shares in a company like that??. Or is that conveniently excusable when the sp is @$5? I clearly don’t share your negative beliefs and claims about this company and thus, don’t suffer that kind of cognitive dissonance - that way the Kool-Aid goes down more smoothly

In relation to the many unfounded and ideologically-driven allegations by anti mining groups (from your favoured if dubious source, Google), these have been repeatedly and exhaustively dealt with by ogc (eg, https://oceanagold.com/our-business/philippines/didipio-mine/engagement/ - and see links therein).

It seems that the sober and methodical, albeit boring rebuttals by the company are less convincing to some than the baseless and self-serving allegations by parties who seem to spurn real dialogue about how their concerns might be addressed and met. This is perhaps unsurprising if activists are just hell-bent on shutting down mining in the Phillipines and elsewhere - in the service of a fundamentally ideological anti-mining objective.

Just my observations and opinion.

Dyor and good luck to all holders,

Sully

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.