OGC 0.00% $2.20 oceanagold corporation

There was a lot in the article I read for the first time. I'd...

1. 1,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 320
    There was a lot in the article I read for the first time. I'd never heard of Gina Lopez before... the daughter of a media tycoon and one of the most powerful political families who suddenly becomes interim 'Secretary of the Environment and Natural Resources' under Duterte. So a rich girl from a connected family gets to play with Daddy's money, and embark on a campaign of economic vandalism and destruction?.. what could possibly go wrong (face hitting palm moment).

So before she was finally kicked out by exasperated business interests and financial policy officials, she had already closed 23 mines and forced 28 out of 41 mining companies to halt operations. Honestly, I've never known a country with so much potential to continually shoot itself in the foot on a regular and ongoing basis.

This whole fiasco is going to set foreign investment back decades, and the fact that there's not even agreement on who actually has the FTAA basically tells me the whole situation with Didpio looks pretty hopeless. All you can really do is shake your head in disbelief.

If all these officials and politicians were stuck on a boat together on a fresh water lake, I've no doubt they'd find a way to die of thirst.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.