GNM 7.14% 1.5¢ great northern minerals limited

ans25 Just to let you know, I was being conservative at $50m....

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,768 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1332
    ans25

Just to let you know, I was being conservative at $50m. The ability to distrupt the fertilizer market is huge. To be able to produce at 1/10 of the price is out of this world. Please don't view this as a ramp because I only say what I believe after many years experience on the asx investing and trading in small caps. GPP could easily do blow off top and reach $100m, before settling back down to 50-60m in the short term. Any sampling of the lithium that comes back with the word "spodumene" and good grade should add 10-15m cap. If a large pegmatite is identified with spodumene, well then people will be scrambling to potentially jump aboard a potential PLS.

Wait till the wider market digests Fridays announcement over the weekend and the days and weeks ahead. It's not going to cost an arm and a leg for them to be producing with stage 1 plant costing $7.5m and they will make that back in less than a year.

This is n't getting ahead of ourselves either, just read the announcement again and then pinch yourself, because it's real.

I bought in for the lithium alone, but now I'm confident if there's no lithium found at all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $2.319M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $5 334

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4933 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 3000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.11am 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.