GNM 8.33% 1.3¢ great northern minerals limited

Ann: OHD Crop Trials, page-145

1. 9,073 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17561
    If that post is directed at me you better get your glasses checked. OSM we have a problem.

The quote I took is from the May 9 2016 announcement. Here it is again in italics, but put your glasses on this time: "VBC produces approximately 8000 litres of the "5.5%" liquid per tonne of ROM material." (page 6).
    The basic output is ~1.5% chemicals [in solution] and 98.5% water and simple reverse osmosis can bring that up to ~5.5% chemicals. In this form it can be applied to plants and have the same effect as the fulvic material as currently marketed.

Now read the bold bit "the same effect". Again for you - Says the same effect.- it doesn't say it is fulvic or humic acid but has the same effect. Now if you are questioning the validity of the OHD process maybe you should take your complaints to management and Monash.

But you did do me a favour and got me to recheck my maths and to be frank the maths I think is fine provided I have read the information correctly in the 9 May 2016 announcement, and what I posted might be an under-estimate on area covered by the pilot plant on the basis my reading of the graphs in subsequent announcements - the OHD one in March 2017 - was actually, from my assumption, based on total application. Now the 30 litre per hectare assumption is on the higher end of what they were applying - the higher end was 35 litres per hectare - in the wheat trials, whilst there was also a 5l per hectare assumption. So infact if 5Litres/per hectare the pilot plant will cover around 10 million hectares, so 1.9 million hectares is a good starting base for a 20 tonne per day pilot plant (assuming the figures on litres per hectare are total figures so not sure there. Be interesting what the PSF says and that will be the basis of future analysis and discussion.

All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $2.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $55 4.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 600195 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 195800 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.