GNM 0.00% 1.2¢ great northern minerals limited

Ann: OHD Crop Trials, page-195

1. 9,100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17717
    That is about the most sensible thing you have written. Now patents transcend to intangibles as does R&D. You keep questioning VBC because you don't have all the data you want. That is called protecting your IP if you need to know. I doubt GPP will publish all its material because its advantage is that it has spent a wad of cash over 4 years developing and refining the process of IP development so that it can benefit from the patent itself. That is it has marketing advantage it wants to protect.

The patent itself does not provide all the specifics you are after - it is the R&D GPP has been doing that makes the patent work. And on that front the Anns say what they need to say but if you do not agree with the process well so what, but the fact of the matter is the growth rates are there and I stand by all my posts in this thread so cannot be bothered repeating them again. KFC doesn't publish/patent its 11 herbs and spices because they want to keep their recipe under lock and key (maybe because it can be duplicated more easily if they release all the data). Limiting the data release keeps your competitive advantage.

As with Eugene this will be my last post to you as well because speaking to the both of you is akin to a destiny to head butting brick walls continuously. Understand IP and protection of secrets and you might get a guage why you don't get told everything.

The Anns speak for themselves and no one is saying Monash are frauds so sweet dreams and conspiracy theory 101 says there is always a conspiracy in everything you want to read if you see everything as a conspiracy to start with.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.855M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $139 11.62K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2300000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 46005 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.