GNM 0.00% 1.2¢ great northern minerals limited

How would people downramping on hotcopper "stop or slow down...

1. 255 Posts.

How would people downramping on hotcopper "stop or slow down gpp's development"?

I think some pretty good points have been raised by some supposed downrampers.

Also I think the reason people enjoy posting non positive stuff on here is because of all the positive stuff posted here that is complete crap. There is a lot of it.

The company has potential to do well and it has potential to fizzle out. Looks unlikely they will pull off anything significant with the OHD in the short term and they don't have enough cash to significantly advance any one of their projects let alone 3 concurrently. Spreading themselves too thinly so to speak.

Only hope in the short term would be a partnership of some kind on the OHD by an entity prepared to take a big risk with a lot of money. It's possible.

I would say a significant lithium discovery in Guyana too except 3 mil won't be enough to even define the resource. KDR spent something like 15 mil defining theirs which was on an existing mine/mining lease relatively close to kalgoorlie.

Anyway I want gpp to start achieving stuff and then ill buy back in and make some money. No point buying in atm and tying up my money as it doesn't look like the company or the share price is going anywhere soon.
    Last edited by E_Diaz: 13/06/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.856M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $8.173K 681.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 600195 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.30am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.