GNM 0.00% 1.5¢ great northern minerals limited

Frost impacts all plants. With changing climate you have issues...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 9,135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18351
    Frost impacts all plants. With changing climate you have issues all year round as weather is not as uniform as people think as farmers get faced with various challenges all the time and increasingly so lately (i.e. late rains, late frost, heavy rains in planting season etc etc). Hence why there is also research into different plant varieties for any particular crop with the aim of reducing vulnerability to changing conditions. Late frost also impacts plants as does out of season heavy rain, just see what happened below:
    http://www.abc.net.au/news/rural/2016-10-12/frost-damage-in-nearly-half-of-wa-wheatbelt/7926990

My post was not targeted at any one crop btw. Growing seasons and conditions in Australia, let alone worldwide, differ considerably across the States and given Australia's landsize within a State (North to South). At the end of the day applying fertilisers and biostimulants will have an impact. For GPP it will be an exercise of where it can best apply its fertiliser product in terms of what commodities, what variety within products as there are different varieties of crop within the same say 'wheat category, in what season, in what location and at what time.

The hydroponics are a different kettle of fish because they are grown in controlled environments hence the results in those tests will be critical IMO to getting GPP started or not in the OHD area because I doubt they need further significant trials if work there. The hydroponics industry is large enough without looking at other areas, so again where GPP's product will be used, if proven to be good, only time will tell.

I think some of the stuff posted here is semantics and time will tell what you apply it to and how you add to the formula for the different varieties (i.e. just look at the fertiliser industry, some companie soperate across different commodity products obviously tinkering with the fomula for each plant group to get results).

Tend to agree with some of your comments. I hope no one posting here is saying that the money in the bank GPP has will deal with all exploration issues in Morabisi because it won't, but it will go some way before a CR is required there. I posted on this a little while ago btw in the thread in my attached post below.
    Post #: 24734529

As to the comment spreading themselves to thin, I suspect they will do a little bit of work on each before seeking JV partners and/or refocussing on one or two projects and/or flogging a project off to fund the others if that is an option. It is a nice problem to have assuming all three projects are viable. I also posted about this before, but still too early to see where GPP end up and which, if any, of the projects are viable. GPP is de-risking but is still a very speculative play. It is the way it is down this side of the spec market. If we had defined projects going to market it wouldn't be worth 2.7c, but if OHD gets up value will start coming in IMO. Typical risk/reward play down this side of the spec market but this is a company I like, it might not be for some so it is everyone's call to make. Again see post below for my previous views here.
    Post #: 25056987

All the above IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.319M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 587947 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 31231 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.44am 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.