GNM 4.17% 1.2¢ great northern minerals limited

I don't mind negative comments on stocks as makes you think...

1. 9,086 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17573
    I don't mind negative comments on stocks as makes you think about whether there is any merit in what is been said. Smelling sweet roses in a blaze of green doesn't do anyone any good so always good to revalue and assess when negative comments are thrown up. Having said that circular arguments and chasing your tail constantly isn't a good look as after evaluation for the negative posters here IMO as I don't think the current set of negative posters are bringing anything to the table that questions my investment here as I posted a few times now on this thread.

The only concern I have is stating timelines and constantly failing to meet them. Understand it is a spec play but that is my only issue at the moment - would be nice to a meet a few deadlines, but lets wait and see what the next few weeks bring as they will be very important weeks for GPP in my opinion. The time is ripe for OHD to deliver the market the Ann for the rerate to commence here so looking forward to the hydroponics result.

All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $1.778M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $2.904K 260.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 289525 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 4396 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.10am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.