GNM 0.00% 1.5¢ great northern minerals limited

@jantimot you are a mod and you are supporting @meerkat's...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,029 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22440
    @jantimot
    you are a mod and you are supporting @meerkat's manipulative post then, unless you have no idea what you are talking about.

Isn't it clear enough for you that there are field trials going on what is said by the chairman is something else?

What he said is very clear, there is nothing puzzling in it. Here it is again;

"The results of these Phase I hydroponic trials will be helpful to understand the market segments OHD can target as part of the current PFS".

"Phase II results and broadacre trials to commence shortly will be helpful in attracting additional industry interest."

"Whilst we understand there is a view from some market observers to initially move to field trials as opposed to plot and glasshouse trials pundits need to understand that the cost in doing so is cost prohibitive. The Company takes a conservative view on the trials and would prefer to focus on good science practices to deliver early results and then proactively follow these up in conjunction with industry partners on field trials. Whilst this may add an additional year or so to our testing program it allows the company to appropriately protect its shareholders and working capital reserves.”

Our management is doing the their best for GPP holders and not even wasting $1 of company. Let me know if there is any other company doing the same thing as good as GPP management is doing. I am extremely happy about them other than being too humble on their presentations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.319M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 587947 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 11231 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.