GNM 0.00% 1.2¢ great northern minerals limited

Ann: OHD Project Update, page-138

1. 6,816 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4293
    As per normal you don't read .....

The preface was "at a rough guess" meaning it was a guess that when the drilling results from hole one come back (this week?) they will mention drilling has started......
    **Please note: the postface question mark, again indicating it was a guess, calculated on this:
    From announcements:
    7th May - TD001 was air freighted to Perth
    14th May - They had arrived at the lab
    Sometime between the 7th & 14th they arrived, lets take the latter (14th) then add information from this post: https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/lithium-forecast-ev.3983992/page-99?post_id=30878521#.Wwy-mtOuxm8
    Which gives then a rough time line of 2 weeks (this will be dependent on any back log at the lab) so as I predicted earlier, assay results from TD001 maybe this week.

I never said you were wrong, I said you are coming across at big noting yourself despite you claiming your not but once again you have managed to portray that characteristic in your reply to @Taurus65

I would like you to point me to a company that has unveiled a "commercial value" on their maiden drilling campaign?

This "earn-in" has been poorly managed and poorly executed and seriously short of drilling enough.
    I am still yet to find anything of note on any of the GSM geologists CV's, basically I want to know have they ever ran a project or only been managed on a project?

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.855M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2235468 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 5028 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.