CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,880 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4442
    As per normal you don't read .....

The preface was "at a rough guess" meaning it was a guess that when the drilling results from hole one come back (this week?) they will mention drilling has started......
    **Please note: the postface question mark, again indicating it was a guess, calculated on this:
    From announcements:
    7th May - TD001 was air freighted to Perth
    14th May - They had arrived at the lab
    Sometime between the 7th & 14th they arrived, lets take the latter (14th) then add information from this post: https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/lithium-forecast-ev.3983992/page-99?post_id=30878521#.Wwy-mtOuxm8
    Which gives then a rough time line of 2 weeks (this will be dependent on any back log at the lab) so as I predicted earlier, assay results from TD001 maybe this week.

I never said you were wrong, I said you are coming across at big noting yourself despite you claiming your not but once again you have managed to portray that characteristic in your reply to @Taurus65

I would like you to point me to a company that has unveiled a "commercial value" on their maiden drilling campaign?

This "earn-in" has been poorly managed and poorly executed and seriously short of drilling enough.
    I am still yet to find anything of note on any of the GSM geologists CV's, basically I want to know have they ever ran a project or only been managed on a project?

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.