GNM 6.67% 1.6¢ great northern minerals limited

@Process1 - you said "PDU Design: it is already designed in USA,...

1. 1,377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    @Process1 - you said "PDU Design: it is already designed in USA, What GPP did for manufacturing this unit: Nil Is PDU can manufacturing in Australia or China? Most definitely"

I actually think engaging Epic Systems Inc is a wise choice because they are the Company that built Thermaquatica's PDU unit - this would surely give us the best guarantee of a like for like unit, albeit more powerful? No disrespect to any of our Chinese friends who may be on the thread but I'm sure we've all experienced sub-standard Chinese products in our life and the last thing we need is missing pieces when the unit eventually arrived.

You also said: "It is obvious GPP management have no idea about the OHD process and technology. They conducted trial without procedure and supervision and everything went wrong!"

Actually they didn't conduct it, they engaged Monash, the supposed experts to run the trial. For example: I would know as much about how to test my motor vehicle engine as they would how to test OHD. I'd manage my project by handing it over to what I'd assume to be an experts in the field - in this case a motor mechanic or @fooca . The only thing I really can criticise them for is that they appear to still be planning on engaging Monash - wtf why? ... surely there are other institutions that might prove more scientific / professional? I'll concede that Trench should have been perhaps more involved but is he even still active with GPP (was he ever lol?)

That said, I do agree with the majority of your post in regards to incompetent management. Let's not kid ourselves though, they are a lifestyle company really which just sit back and engage others to act on their behalf, at shareholders expense. The best they can muster is poorly written announcements usually riddled with errors.

And, I do agree there has been a lack of oversight when they have had the ability but perhaps not the will ..... eg: why haven't Watt's boots been on the ground to-date and aren't expected to be until the 2nd week of June?
    Last edited by nondiscrypt: 31/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $2.474M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $1.784K 111.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 398452 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 167011 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.