GNM 6.67% 1.6¢ great northern minerals limited

This post will be music to King and the rest of the current...

1. 6,858 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4359
    This post will be music to King and the rest of the current board ears.
    a) It would mean another 2 years of having a lifestyle funded waiting on new trials!!!! Plus more fluff with waiting on an evaluation from NREL with a "sample" of something we can produce yet!!!
    b) The point about Dr Schefe designing new trials is also laughable (not a sleight on her credentials btw) but more to do with why don't we just re-do the trials with the correct liquor instead of re-inventing everything. c) With the announcement indicating that GPP are throwing more money at the OHD project and engaging an Agronomist to guide/oversee/plan and design trial with Monash certainly makes Monash looks the not so professionals now?
    d) I am a little out of my league here, maybe @Process1 @anatol @Pinkie38 can help, they mention long lead time for for heaters and pumps, wouldn't these pumps be the same as what are already in use? AND if they were planning to build and operate a PDU here in Australia this June (per their announcements) why didn't they already have them ordered. It just shows the fluff they tell their shareholders and the ASX is just that "fluff".

Just a point, they haven't started ordering heaters and pumps yet, they are waiting for HRL to complete their design review and then approval will commence. Review is due to be completed in June (this year?) or might go out to July or August because thats what happens with GPP and their timelines.

The other platforms I assume you are meaning using "Collie Coal" has been in their plans since 2013, so I fail to see why it is interesting now! But it was mentioned in their proposals for the CRP-C government grant. This has been mentioned a few times on the thread, why with the government throwing money into LaTrobe Valley projects GPP keep getting rejected? Maybe it is a case they can bluff their shareholders but the government bodies that review the applications don't see what GPP are see in the project?

Where are our assays?
    Where is the marketing study?
    Has the commercial plan been completed on time to add to the grant application?

Ohhhhh, I forgot, GPP can't tell their shareholders anything incase their are other company spies watching and we don't want our advantage to be taken away from us

All IMO only
    cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $2.474M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $1.784K 111.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 398452 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 167011 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.