GNM 4.17% 1.2¢ great northern minerals limited

This company has gotten worse, and I never thought that would be...

1. 58 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    This company has gotten worse, and I never thought that would be possible

What ever happened to @nondiscrypt and @fooca

They were so right in everything about this company and the uprampers  (who are now appearing to be selling out) and nothing will change while King is still involved, acquisition my bare bottom, a poor reverse take over with the only winners being the new directors and Mineral Intelligence that had a sucker company buy their unwanted projects. 

So am I reading the quarterly correct and we will only have approximately $200k left by the end of the quarter ? ? only if they actually spend the $428k on exploration I assume ?  Plus admin costs are forever increasing - would like to see what the new couch looks like.  All the BS about the new management being available to answer emails or take calls ... I am still waiting.

The company has continued unabated with its very poor reporting,  the Quarterly Activity Report (ending 30th Sept) suggested that the company has surrendered all the tenements that made up the Pretoria project, but this wasn't mentioned in the Quarterly Cashflow report for the same period as per section 10.1 of the report. 

Also the company has been suggesting trials in progress or completed but looking at the Monash site, I could not find any mention of them other than trials that were complete in August last year. 

Some faces may have changed, but the spot still remain.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $1.778M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $2.904K 260.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 289525 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 4396 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.10am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.