GNM 0.00% 1.2¢ great northern minerals limited

Ann: OHD Trials Continue to Excel, page-115

1. 7,715 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3552
    @nondiscrypt Hey mate , Red is never good thats for sure . But is does make some of the more interesting posters very happyLol and a lot easier to spread some untruths !

I see this statement here on the page (whoopee doo, they made bock choy grow 21%) Um yeah from VBC and by using the OHD process

We're not getting groundbreaking results, we're actually seeing if our product can mimic other products. Yeah if did work , yeah it does mimic other products but from VBC by using the OHD process

It didn't work on Rocket or Lettuce, Management and Monash stated , not suited on varieties such as rocket and lettuce with the results as expected; and mirroring studies on lettuce undertaken by Monash. (The results they already had from earlier trials ,expected and needed )

This reaffirmation was important and is crucial, Results contrary to earlier studies would have required Greenpower to perform additional trials which may have resulted in delays.

Theres not one regular LT poster here that hasn't pointed out ( Time and time again ) that the PFS is the key to understanding the full potential of the OHD process !

Production of OHD bio-stimulant fertiliser costed at 1/10th the cost of traditional bio-stimulant fertiliser manufacturing process. This is also a major factor , the PFS needs to prove the cost of production to all shareholders. If it is what Management says it is , ill be happy

Anyway all good I reckon, just bring on the PFS and lets gets this party started

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.855M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18322 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 211928 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.