ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Good morning all. Well, GPP just keeps on delivering. More fantastic news. I just wish I can go to the AGM and congratulate D Trench and the management team for the excellent news.

Anyway, congratulations to D Trench, Mr King and all the management team for the hard work they have done over the past 12 months. If this is the result from "holidays " in Guyana, please enjoy your next "holidays ". I also want to thank them for giving us a plan for the next 12 months. Exciting times indeed! !!!

I said this recently but please excuse me while I indulge a bit. Fooca, Taurus, et al, please man up to your investments. If the management or the company don't suit your investment appetite or risk,   move on. Man up to your investment. Stop the whinging and whining. Your losing more and more credibility with every pointless crap you go about. Let us enjoy the great times we are in now and for the next 2 - 3 years.

Anyway, the road is clear for the next few years. Good times are hear and ahead. Once again, congrats to management and let's eat, drink and be happy.

xxxooo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.