SHP 0.00% 1.1¢ south harz potash ltd

Always fun to watch, at the end of the day you cant borrow...

1. 993 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 848
    Always fun to watch, at the end of the day you cant borrow conviction or the financial acumen to value a stock to rest your mind, so ebbs and flows tend to buck the mum and dad investor very easily. Meanwhile the big boys in form of Merchant Group just 4-5 days ago said they have no intention of selling as SHP has the potential of $1+ per share.

Mum and Dad investors making the rich richer, clockwork.

Looks like some more volatility ahead, with many annoyed with themselves when the inevitable hindsight hits 6-12 months from now when they are calculating what their shares are worth; "why didn't I just follow the smart money".

Like clockwork.

The thesis gets stronger, yet they sell most of their holdings for profits, and are then somehow shocked when it rises higher based on those stronger fundamentals.

Not financial advice by any means, although its certainly worth noting for how many times it happens with Mum and Dad investors. Falls on deaf ears though, many who read this will be shaken out in the exact volatility that I am referring to in this post, only to be annoyed with themselves. Just how the market works.

GLTAH, this announcement today further derisks the thesis, regardless of SP action, I will be sleeping very easily the next few months because of it smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.099M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $5.5K 500K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1175000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.