ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 93 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    When I initially read the report this morning my early feeling was I thought what a great opportunity for those that want to stay the course. But it is going to be a LONG course (or a take over at some point).
    My initial gut reaction was that the the 600m capex would scare people (even though this should have been somewhat expected) and the time line pushing out to FY 27 would have scared people.
    This share is heavily consumed by retail investors who in my short experience are generally (as a collective group) not know for patience or willing/able to see through longer term time frames. This share wont get the significant lift until until there is a potential greater appetite by institutional investors or a greater chance of take over on a closer horizen.
    Virtually EVERY key announcement point that has come about since I have been invested over the last 24 months has failed to excite the market and has disappointed.
    That's not to say there wont be a bounce later, but all the hype around this share and "potential" has failed to materialise at each announcement point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $8.497M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $576 64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2200718 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 613249 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.57am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.