SHP 11.1% 1.0¢ south harz potash ltd

Good watch for anyone with a 5yr timeframe. For those with a...

1. 6,964 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    Good watch for anyone with a 5yr timeframe. For those with a shorter time frame of wanting to see their capital at work, not so much.
    Ian is definitely not a stock spruiker to give people sugar hits but he sounds determined and confident to see this project deliver. It sounds like the next 18mths minimum will be about boxes getting ticked and not much else and Ian seems more interested in the project delivering long term than the needs of the shareholder base and share price short term.
    Will he hang around till then is anyone's guess, but if he was there just for the salary he would be spruiking to keep the shareholders paying him imo. Instead he is quite open about this being a long and slow project to deliver that is still at a very early stage.
    Share price wise we might get lucky if the options getting converted are a focus for them and perhaps some action into a placement first half next year.
    Felt a bit to me like Ian and Chris wouldn't really be on speaking terms. i.e "He's gone, next question". "Oh you want more info, he wasn't up to the task of progressing the company, oh, and didn't want to move to Germany either".

Ian wants the project to happen, Chris knew it never would and kicked the can along for holders?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.