AXP 0.00% 0.1¢ axp energy limited

Ann: Oil Discovery Extends Western Flank of Florence Field., page-34

1. 270 Posts.
    Hi all, as I read it:
    Oil is flowing, they have a accelerated the drilling programme to 24 hrs programme so as to achieve target depth in 2-3 days time - this equals NEWS.

Then a slotted-liner will be run into the well bore and production testing will commence. This process is anticipated to take approximately two weeks.  - this equals more news.

The announcement states that Intersecting oil in the upper section of the Pierre formation is very encouraging at this early stage of drilling and is an indication a substantial oil reservoir may be present. This oil discovery confirms that Fremont’s combination of applying highly-advanced geophysics (3D seismic) and geochemistry (molecular hydrocarbon analytics of soil samples) has been successful in locating oil filled fractures in the Pierre formation. Importantly, this process is repeatable over Fremont’s 17,000 acre Pathfinder property.

So i read good news and more to come....

The challenge is the history - some who have lost money are sceptical .

I've seen this many times - most recently in PLS  past 12 month it soared to .87 and retraced overtime to a low ow .35.. As the news got better and they got closer to mining and the price rose some who had invested in the 50's and 60's had lots of bad news stories... to share....

It now trades over .75  omn the way to to several $...

Don't miss a good opportunity based on the prejudice of others - do your own research.

FPL IMO will grow well from here, I'm in as of today.

GLTAH

Growing..
    Last edited by Growing: 09/10/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.824M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ $6.517K 6.517M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 21385069 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 100305730 57
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.30pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.