AXP 0.00% 0.1¢ axp energy limited

Ann: Oil Discovery Extends Western Flank of Florence Field., page-93

1. 2,256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 260
    Tut-tut, hit a nerve did I? At least now you know why the well isn't flowing. Most grade 6ers would have figured that one out. I did the cut & paste to illustrate that a large portion of wells are on pump , estimates are as high as 40% and that it's not me spruiking the information. You don't seem to want to know that there's a 1963 foot high column of oil in the well, in case you cannot understand this it means that the bottom 1936 feet of the well is full of oil. As for your ranting about the desperate financials of FPL there's a company called Capillary Energy Services that doesn't appear too worried as they're spending a few hundred thousand for a 5% interest in a well. Obviously they, and the likes of us who support FPL, must be consummately mistaken in our assumption that FPL will survive. By the volume of your invective there's a very likely possibility that you got badly singed and may have attempted to converse a tad abusively with FPL who may have invited you to go on a trip somewhere.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.824M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ $6.517K 6.517M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 21385069 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 100305730 57
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.30pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.