PYM 0.00% 0.0¢ pryme energy limited

Bionic Boy,Becareful what you say as I say something very...

1. 1,576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Bionic Boy,

Becareful what you say as I say something very similar and copped a tirade of abuse from Cucucu.

The problem I have with this stock is for years now they very rarely provide anything of substance that is comparable. If the results were as good as people hoped they were, management would be releasing them to the market. Instead this stock seems to be completely based around hype with no actual facts supporting.

Take today for example, 40 feet of net oil across multiple sands. This information really doesn't really tell us anything. Assuming they actually did test the discovery for commerciality what were the results of the tests? How many barrels of oil per day did the result produce and on what size choke? What was the level of API gravity? Was there any pressure depletion during the tests?

This is basic information that every energy explorer releases ... except PYM. It is usually only at the release of the financial reports that we realise they haven't really found anything of substance because they are still making large losses even without exploration costs.

I know stocks like GDN have problems, but at least their results are tabled so people can objectively assess the investment.

It's your money!

I am the Iceman!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.