ATS 0.00% 1.1¢ australis oil & gas limited

Ann: Oil Price Hedge Position Update, page-110

1. 186 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Jummy, after investing for 40 years I have learnt a few things. 1) Companies in particular small companies only tell you what they want you to know. They down play the negatives and up sell the positives. Hence Broking firms know very little of the negative elements until it is too late.
    2) Stock broking firms that raise capital for a company won't bite the hand that feeds them. Value 66 cents ish , $1 ish. 3) Small company founders are all about making a buck for themselves if in the process share holders make a buck well that's just an unavoidable fortunate/unfortunate bi product. 4) Small tightly held companies have an easy mechanism to push through any incentives and rewards on offer to themselves. Boys clubs 5) The aim of any newly floated entity is to raise as much capital as possible whilst de risking the project for its founders. Upside great, downside minimal. If you can pull off a well paid salaried job with generous incentives along the way WIN!!!

I could go on. I have had many wins and many losses along my journey. In general you should never invest more than 10% of your portfolio in small cap speculative stocks. Stay with the large strong market share companies. They have strong scrutiny, highly exposed governance and often hold a privileged position in essential industries that have difficult barriers to enter. No Jimmy I wont approach the company to clarify what should have been clear and precise not ambiguous. Cheers Jummy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $0 12

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 461335 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 2412913 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.56am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.