Ann: Oil Production Begins From M2A Appraisal Dev, page-6

1. 27,199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    re: Ann: Oil Production Begins From M2A Appra... Well any delay re Caterina would have to be compelling.
    The last quarterly report ending December 31/09.
    " Cue expects to finalize a farmout first quarter 2010."
    I think there are too many SH running interference for the short commings of the Cue management IMHO.
    There have been many posts about ramping from other Oilers management on the Cue sight, yet our own company management apparently can do no wrong.
    Inability to met time milestones, remain within budget.
    Not a bloody whisper.
    If there is a time extension for the Caterina farmin, will there be any SHrs raising questions as to why?
    Remember Cue holds 100 % of Caterina, all directors are able, at Cue SH expense to obtain independant advice to reach an informed decision.
    If they stuff this up they will only have themselves to blame.
    There are two willing buyers/ tollers WPL & Chevron in the immediate vacinity, how hard do they want to make it?
    If your reading Bob and cant cope with negoiating, Ill offer my services, for a fee.
    And as for the guidance from Todd because of some young person in the Cue team making a faux pas, have a look at their age, their approximately 63.7 years old per person well above the foolish age I would have thought.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $73.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $8.603K 79.97K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 177731 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 759708 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.