FAR 3.03% 51.0¢ far limited

Ryphil and others throughout this post - we need to stop and...

1. 283 Posts.
    Ryphil and others throughout this post - we need to stop and consider that the "results" are what they have found so far, interpreted, tested etc etc etc.
    They did not find this on Monday and go " oh shit we need to tell everyone" they found this about 2 - 4 weeks ago and have continued with more wireline logging etc and have more than likely continued to drill.
    There could very well be as was posted, another TH by the end of this week or next week saying " more oil found in a hole"

It is not something that they can just find today and tell everyone about tomorrow.

As for the drawings, they can be drawn 10 minutes ago and sent to everyone.

I think that the 2nd objective is our first target, the 3rd objective has been passed and results will be forthcoming, and the last objective is the depth and magnitude of the source kitchen and migratory sands etc.

I know there are a lot of people that wanted to retire today, and some may have. I will continue to hold as we wont have the details of the 2nd, 3rd or final objective until SNE 1 is almost at TD.

GLTA holders and just remember that the results will take time to process and announce.

It is a FANTASTIC oiler to be a SH in.

Keep the dream alive.
    Last edited by godfree2000: 27/08/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.0¢
Change
0.015(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $47.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 51.0¢ 50.0¢ $51.68K 102.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 75177 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 187769 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.