FAR 2.00% 49.0¢ far limited

G'day Nav Appreciate your input and nothing wrong with...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    G'day Nav Appreciate your input and nothing wrong with recovering oil while we are still drilling. I was driving home today and for some reason was thinking about Cath's "Terrific" comment when I started to ponder about what emphasis Cath placed behind it at the time when she was talking to you.

Being the eternal optimist I read it in your post as TERRIFIC news. Then is started thinking about my golf game when I'd just hit a ball out of bounds off the the tee and I mumble to myself 'ahh terrific"....then I got a real taste of reality when my wife asked me how the Senegal Fan 1 well announcement went after the Trading Halt and if she could buy steak tonight for the little Pluggs and when I mumbled the result the reply came back with that all to familiar stair ......BLO...DY TERRIFIC!!!!!.

Gotta love the English language but on a serious note unlike today's SP I feel there are good times ahead and place a lot of emphasis still on Cath's terrific reply. After all she is a Geophysicist.

Cheers mate

Plugged

PDYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.