OSH 0.00% $4.04 oil search limited

"Not only have I never stepped out 21 miles and extended the...

1. 2,607 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    "Not only have I never stepped out 21 miles and extended the field but I've never read about somebody that stepped out 21 miles"

"You're going to see some numbers here, I'm probably talking off script, Keiran, are you okay with this? I don't know, okay. You're going to see some really lame numbers from these guys today because they're confined by the SEC and their dweeb engineers and other stuff, that doesn't give them the credit of what you deserve. But you guys can do the math, you can pull your calculator out and you can see 40 miles long by two and a half miles wide with about 120 feet of average pay at 640 acres per section. Multiply that by about a 325 barrels per acre foot and you can see that's about a three billion barrel field. You're going to hear some numbers today that are substantially less than that so I probably shouldn't have said all that but that's the truth.So when Oil Search is going to be talking about half a billion barrels or something, they're talking about where we just actually have just dead solid, look over your fence and they don't give you credit beyond the fence but your well's right there and your well's right there and the well's right there. But we can tell from our seismic and our step outs that this thing goes a big long way."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.