PSA 0.00% 2.1¢ petsec energy limited

Folks, There are a lot of mixed feelings about Yemen and the oil...

1. 202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Folks,

There are a lot of mixed feelings about Yemen and the oil & gas prospects in that part of the world.

PSA have been given an excellent opportunity to get in at the "ground floor level" .... at relatively modest capital outlays ....  

I don't think that anyone has really questioned that there are commercial quantities of oil and gas in the region but moreso the question is whether it is a safe environment to prosecute these potentials ...

In March 2015 Yemen's political and civil upheaval was brought to a head ...

It has been brewing for a very long time......

It didn't just start with the Saudi intervention in late March 2015 ....

IMHO I believe that the outcomes of this current Yemeni conflict will result in a more stable situation going forward and it's really a waiting game at this point until the current hostilities are sorted .....

Now that we're at this point we should stay and be patient ...

All the players in this Yemen conflict want a quick peaceful resolution ...

They just have to want to agree on a peaceful road forward and this could come at any time soon ...  

By the way there are other up and coming exciting US prospects for PSA that are yet to crystalise ... we still have three (3) wells to spud that are planned for by June 2014 ... GO PSA !

PeterRG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.