RNS 0.00% 6.7¢ renaissance minerals limited

re: Ann: Okvau Drilling - Multiple High Grade... Hi,Prediction...

1. 459 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    re: Ann: Okvau Drilling - Multiple High Grade...
    Hi,

Prediction $2,000 / ounce how sustainable though?

Silver to $50- also

I noted NCM up 33% this month
    OBR steady
    CCU silver up
    Platinum steady eg NKP

So gold is bullish at present..

http://www.dailyfinance.com/2012/09/14/ride-this-qe3-rocket-to-2000-gold-and-50-silver-/

With those and a host of additional factors in mind, I am following up on my successful prediction of the impact of QE2 on gold and silver prices by offering $2,000 gold and $50 silver as comfortably conservative interim targets for this latest major rally of the ongoing precious metals bull market. And as a bonus recommendation of a specific vehicle for gold, I like IAMGOLD's (NYS: IAG) chances of mounting a major advance. For silver, Aurcana (NASDAQOTH:AUNFF.PK) could perform beautifully if the company delivers a smooth ramp-up at its new Shafter mine, while First Majestic Silver and Endeavour Silver offer the industry's top management teams paired with some truly gorgeous mineral assets. I own each of these stocks myself, and have issued corresponding bullish CAPScalls at Motley Fool CAPS. To join our regular discussions of these and other compelling gold and silver picks, please bookmark my article list or

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.